NFTs? Minting? Blockchains?
What does this even mean?!
If you are new to the world of ‘NFT’ and ‘minting’ then don’t worry – we have tried to make everything a simple as possible.
A Non Fungible Token (NFT) is a blockchain based token that proves ownership of a digital asset (like a picture that is a single frame of a film). You can claim your ownsership by ‘minting’ it.
Rubric makes things easy by…
- Letting you purchase in regular Fiat Currency (£/€/$) – no need for connecting a crypto wallet with a balance already in it.
- Allowing you to mint at any time you wish – you one the frame indefinitely until you are ready with a Polygon wallet to mint for proof of ownership.
- Making available a download of your frame after purchase – even before later minting it to prove ownership.
- We pay all the ‘gas fees’ – there is no hidden charges or fees. We use the Polygon blockchain for its low fees, fast minting and low ecological impact.
- You only pay for the digital download and ownership of the frame – the NFT minting process is a completely free process to allow you to prove ownership.
If you are still struggling the you can read our Frame Ownership Support Page.